Beyond the Bounds: A dive into Computer Vulnerabilities
An exclusive and immersive cybersecurity workshop! 💻
Are you concerned about your online security and privacy? Do you want to understand the secrets of safeguarding your online presence? If yes, we have just the workshop for you!
This workshop will equip you with the knowledge and skills to navigate through the complexities of the cyber world and fortify your digital presence.
Date and Time: 28th July 2023, 3:30 PM Onwards
In this workshop, we will cover basic topics like:
- Types of malware vulnerabilities
- What are Buffer Overflows?
- Examples of Buffer Overflows
- How do Buffer Overflows occur and what we can do to prevent them
- Rishab Budale, Experienced in Linux exploits and security
- Sushruth Rao, Experienced in windows and reverse engineering
- A curious mind and will to learn something exciting