30-Sep-2020Learn From Home
Coursera for Campus
With the ongoing COVID-19 crisis, most of our daily activities have been drastically affected. In this trying time, as students, we find that our education has gone for a bit of a spin.
To combat this, Coursera has come up with a Campus Program that will give students free access to online courses and build the skills we lack right now. SOSC applied on behalf of Sahyadri College of Engineering and Management, and we are excited to announce that our application has been accepted! We have Mr. Prakhyath Rai as the faculty coordinator for this program. To enroll, follow the instructions below:
- Make a Coursera account (if you don't have one already)
- Register for the courses from the link given below. You will receive an email stating your acceptance into the program.
- Log in to Coursera.
- Click on the drop-down button on the top left corner of the page and switch to Sahyadri College of Engineering and Management Sponsored Courses.
- Begin your journey on learning something new!
How the program works:
- Access 3,800 courses and 400 Specializations
- Up to 5,000 licenses for enrolled students at the impacted organization
- Registration is open till July 31, 2020
- Students can complete courses through September 30, 2020
- Month-to-month extensions are available, dependent on need
- Chrome/Firefox browser
- Internet Connectivity
- Willingness to learn 💚!