Learning how to use GitHub is an essential skill that is used in a wide range of software development activities as well with a few management related activities. It can also be used a simple tool to host websites as well. Collaborative work is especially a lot more important in times like this, where we have to work from home and be in sync with our teams. With this webinar, we hope you can learn these skills and get to working with GitHub and improving your skills. Hope you have fun!✨
Topics to be covered
- Creating a repo using an example project
- Making commits to a repo
- Pushing code to a repo
- Pulling from a repo
- Detailed Command Line Instructions
- Demo with a basic web project and hosting using GitHub pages.
- Chrome/Firefox browser
- Internet Connectivity
- Installing Git on your device
- Setting up a GitHub account
- Willingness to learn 💚!