Introduction to Data Manipulation and Data Visualization
As people progress in their journeys on becoming a data scientist, they often overlook a crucial ascpect of it. Basics of data analysis. With this workshop, we hope to be able to convey the basics of understanding certain patterns in data while pre-processing and also the simple manipulations that one can perform on them.
Time: 2:00 PM IST
- Data preprocessing techniques using numpy and pandas
- Statistical data analysis on the Boston House Pricing dataset
- Visual data analysis using plotly, matplotlib and seaborn
This is a BYOC event
We'll be giving you hands-on experience on how to work with Jupyter notebooks. So the event is Bring Your Own Computer workshop, your Laptops will be of great help here.
Trainers and Mentors
- Shreyas Baliga, Co-Project Coordinator - SOSC
- Melwin Lobo, Project Head
- Akshay Ram Bhat, Technical Lead - SOSC